Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

This year we stayed home as a family for New Years Eve and New Years Day.  To celebrate the Eve-we had bbQ little weinies, nachos, soda, and other fast and easy finger foods.  Everyone was in bed by 10:30.  Yep-we are so boring.
 
Devin had to work on New Year's Day-so I spent the day fixing dinner.  I made yummy funeral potatoes, homemade rolls, and prime rib.  I've only made prime rib once before and it turned out dry and just not great.  This time I combined a recipe my mom had and one my sister had than added my own stuff to it.  It was AWESOME!!!!!  I just had to post a photo of the dinner.  We  used the china and had mango/peach sparkling cider.  The kids LOVED it.  The prime rib was better the next day.  I could honestly eat it every day and not get tired of it.  




No comments: