Friday, September 20, 2013

Oh Henry............

Well, "Henry" may be gone but he's not forgotten.  (see previous blog post if you're confused)

I went to the doctor this morning to get my stitches removed.  Since Devin was at work I had to take Kyra and Brynlee with me.  Oh joy!  Nothing like going to get stitches out with a fussy baby and a tired 2 year old. 

The doctor came in and asked how it was going.  I told him that it has actually been quite tender the last 2 days.  Unfortunately I can't see it and Devin tells me it looks "fine".

 I drop my pants, bend over, and out comes the much needed magnifying glass.  It takes him 2 seconds to tell me, "Ummmm, it is oozing, you have an infection, and I won't be removing your stitches today."

Just awesome!!!!!  The nurse took a culture of it (gotta make sure I don't have some horrible butt bacteria), bandaged it back up, than called in a prescription of antibiotics.  I will go in again next week and hopefully get the stitches removed.

Oh "Henry".....you sure have been a pain in my butt.

1 comment:

Cory n Tara said...

That made me laugh--you are hilarious! (not that its probably funny for you though :)