Friday, January 4, 2013

It's A Girl!

On Friday December 21, we had the ultrasound to find out what we will be having.  Cortlynn was in school so she couldn't go-but Devin and the other two were there.  The entire time-Tristan kept saying how he wanted it to be a boy.  Well--turns out it is a girl.  We didn't tell him right away, but when he came over to me while I was laying there and asked me, "Mom-what is it, is it a Boy?"  I told him no-it is a girl.  He got the biggest tears in his eyes and his lip started to quiver..."But mom-I wanted a brother"......   I felt so bad for him.  He got over his disappointment when we told him he wouldn't have to share his room and that we will take him to McDonald's for a Happy Meal.  Not sure which of those statements got him out of his funk.


Baby girl is yawning

Check out those legs:there is no "fetal" position with this one.  I also think we have another dancer in the family.

No comments: