Wednesday, February 4, 2015

SURPRISE!!!!!

I haven't made a "Facebook" announcement yet, but family and a few friends and neighbors have heard the news.  In November (a few days after my birthday) I found out that I'm expecting baby #5.  I was a little shocked, excited, nervous; so many emotions all at one time.  My thought was to keep it a secret and make it into a Christmas present.  The idea was good--until the 2nd week of December came around.  I became SOOOOO sick!!!  I mean, not able to function sick.  I couldn't move, I would throw up every hour, tired, just awful!  I had to tell Devin.  I ended up calling my doctor in tears, and he called in a prescription. HALLELUJAH!  Finally-some relief.  While this was all going on-I was trying to practice for the Nutcracker, and also perform the Nutcracker.  These were some trying weeks.  The prescriptions would work--for 6 hours, and than I would be SICK!..  I would try take the prescriptions at a good time so I could function during the day and time it right so I could function at night.  It was tough!

Christmas morning arrived and I prepared a gift for the kids to open (a baby outfit and Baby's 1st Christmas ornament) and also a gift for my parents to open at the same time.  When the gifts were opened it took a minute for everything to sink in.  Cortlynn was shocked and I'm pretty sure cried in disbelief.  After about 30minutes, I realize Tristan didn't understand what was going on. Poor little man.  I made a little gift for Devin's parents to open later that day, and they really didn't understand.  I had to explain it.  Oh well---The news is out, at least with the family.  
The kids are SO excited about the new addition and can't get over how "big" my tummy is getting.  I had my first appointment at 9weeks and was able to hear the heartbeat.  So strong-----Since this will most likely be the last little one we have----I'm going to try to document more of the actual pregnancy with photos.  Yeah!

12 WEEKS

No comments: