Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Goodbye 5th Grade-Hello Summer 2012

Today was the last day of school and everyone is sooooo excited.  I'm excited to have no story problems for 3 months and Cortlynn's happy to not have her teacher anymore.  I think everyone has a teacher in their life that isn't the best and treats them like poo----well-this year was Cortlynn's year of having just that.  It was hard for me to bite my tongue some nights and not say anything negative about her teacher---REALLY DIFFICULT!  But-it's over and now it is summer time.  YEAH!!!  I posted a few photos of Cortlynn and Tristan from the first day of school and again today; the last day of school.  I'm amazed at how much both of them have changed. 
YEAH!!!!  No more School and no more 5th grade Math homework!!!!!!
Cortlynn  Sept 2011
Cortlynn  May 2012
Tristan----Sept 2011
Tristan---May 2012




1 comment:

Kristin said...

Holy cow, they are so grown up! Cortlynn is soo beautiful!