Tuesday, November 9, 2010

hmmmmmm...

I swear I tell myself I'm not going to go a week without updating the blog-but here it is over two weeks since my last post. So much has gone on so I'm not going to bore you with me trying to update all of you with the last two weeks; I'll just vent. ;-)

Tristan and Cortlynn had a good Halloween and have been so busy. With school, dance, preschool, and Tristan being too big for naps--these kids are exhausted by the end of the day. This pregnancy is kicking my butt. It could be that I'm not young anymore or it could be that I don't take the time to take good care of myself; either way--good grief, I'm so tired, sore, itchy, big, waddling, you name it. Today I had a doctor appointment and everything is progressing normally. She hid from the nurse again and trying to hear the heartbeat was almost impossible. The baby is low and her head is in position for the big event. Not too sure if I will go until my due date or not. Based on her lack of patience-I would say she is eager to come into this world.

Devin was volunteered to travel to Twin Falls to help with the Fred Meyer Re-Grand Opening. Lucky us. He was told it would be from Nov. 10 thru the 19th (he would be back in time to celebrate Tristan's birthday). Well-wouldn't you know it--he gets part of his itinerary and it shows him checking in on the 9th and checking out on the 20th. So that was the plan; until we get home from the doctor and there is a message on the phone wondering where he is.... WHAT?! Yep-someone messed up (surprise) and he was supposed to be there this morning. He packed his bag and away he went. How frustrating. It only went down hill from there. We were told that the hotel was all paid for and not to worry about it. NOPE-he gave them his debit card for incidentals (using the phone or renting a movie) and the hotel has charged almost $400 to his account so far....NICE! Hopefully that gets corrected and they don't decide to charge his debit card for the entire 10 nights. Tristan is having a hard time understanding that he won't be home and cries. It's pretty sad--I guess I'm going to have a roommate while Devin is gone and maybe his feelings won't be hurt as much.

No comments: